1. Basis for processing of personal data
There are several bases for the collection and processing of personal data by the Company. In order to provide services to users of the EcoDollar platform the company collects information necessary to facilitate the provision of such services – such collection is based on the user’s consent and the agreement concluded between the Company and the user when the user creates a user account on the EcoDollar platform. Additionally, the Company is required by applicable law to collect and process certain personal information – for example, the Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention Act creates such a legal obligation.
2. What data is collected, for what purposes the data is collected and Your rights related to personal data processing
The Company collects certain categories of personal data in order to operate the EcoDollar platform and to comply with legal obligations imposed by applicable legislation.
- Your full name and e-mail address are collected when you register an account on the EcoDollar platform. This information is collected in order to grant You access to the platform. Also, this information is collected for marketing purposes. Additionally, the Company processes Your full name in order to comply with Know Your Customer principles, arising out of applicable legislation.
- A scanned copy of Your personal identification document and Your proof of residence are collected by the Company in order to comply with Know Your Customer principles, arising out of applicable legislation.
- Your debit and/or credit card information is collected in order to facilitate payments on the EcoDollar platform.
- Your financial details, such as details concerning the financial institution You are holding an account in, may be collected by the Company to comply with Anti-Money Laundering/Know Your Customer legislation.
You have the right to instruct the Company to not use the data the Company collected for marketing purposes (Your full name and e-mail address).
Where processing is based on consent, You have the right to withdraw this consent. The Company shall comply with Your withdrawal of consent unless processing is necessary for the performance on an agreement between the Company and You or where processing is necessary for compliance by the Company with applicable legislation.
You have the right to receive information from the Company about what personal data is processed, for what purposes it is processed and for how long the Company will keep this data. You have the right to request the Company to provide data concerning You the Company processes in a machine-readable format. You have the right to instruct the Company to correct inaccurate or outdated personal data concerning You.
You have the right to request that the Company deletes personal data concerning You. The Company may refuse this request on the grounds of an on-going relationship with You, where this data is necessary in order to provide services to You and where You have not communicated to the Company that you do not wish the Company to provide services to You, or on the grounds of a legal obligation imposed on the Company. Where this request is refused the Company shall inform You of the grounds for refusal in a timely manner.
3. Storage of personal data
Personal data concerning You will be stored by the Company throughout the duration of the provision of services by the Company to You. Personal data collected due to applicable Anti-Money Laundering/Know Your Customer legislation shall be stored for five years after the termination of the Company’s relationship with You.
4. Third parties with whom personal information may be shared
Some categories of personal information may be shared with the Company’s third party service providers.
Credit card information may be shared with IndaCoin Limited in order to facilitate payments on the EcoDollar platform.
Information collected due to applicable Anti-Money Laundering/Know Your Customer legislation may be shared with iDenfy Poland Sp. z o.o and Sum And Substance Limited for customer identification and AML/KYC compliance purposes.
5. Security of personal data
The Company shall take all reasonable measures to ensure that Your personal data is secure and confidential and that its integrity is maintained. Measures taken are organizational and technical in character. The Company shall collect only such personal information as is necessary for the operation of the EcoDollar platform and for Your continued interaction with the platform.